We listen to you and help you to find a home to fit your requirements
How we help
- We will transfer the Electricity and Gas accounts (if required) into your name.
- If you require contents insurance we can recommend/introduce you to our sister company Gallivan Murphy Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd, who will be able to provide you with a competitive quote. For further information click here or call Simon on 064 6634632.
- We will set up a standing order for your rent to go monthly to the landlord/agent.
- We will arrange cleaning for you.
- ….and of course we will try helping you any other way possible to make your move as hassle free as possible, just ask!
Helpful things you need to know as a tenant
- A security deposit is required prior to occupation of the rented property which is usually equivalent to one month’s rent. The deposit is held to cover any breakages, damages, or other tenant liabilities. At the end of the tenancy a rental agent or in some cases the landlord will inspect the property and assess any damages and deductions due.
- The deposit cannot be used to cover rent.
- The security deposit will be returned in full once everything is in order.
- The property is thoroughly cleaned including but not restricted to; fridge, oven, microwave etc.
- Proof that ESB and Gas Bills are nil or transferred to the tenant’s new address.
- No breakages and damages to the property have occurred throughout the tenancy.
- All bins emptied, and rubbish and personal items removed from the property.
- Deposits will not be returned if you terminate the Letting Agreement before the lease expires
- To hold the property, you have selected you will need to pay a security deposit of at least one month’s rent.
- Holding Deposit is non-refundable
- Once the tenancy goes ahead, the first month’s rent is due on collection of the keys within the office along with the following information; CHECKLIST
- A signed lease agreement
- Passport or Drivers Licence for ALL tenants
- PPSN numbers FOR ALL tenants (adults only)
- 2 written references required (Including contact details) i.e. employer, landlord etc.
- Professional, bank – In the case of self-employed individuals a tax clearance certificate or letter from accountant is required
- Completion of its4rent tenant registration form in full
- One month’s rent and one month’s security deposit in full
- Bank details to arrange rent by standing order & proof of account
What other tenants say?
We have been using the services of Its4rent for a few years now and have found the service provided by them to be the most efficient and professional that we have come across in all of our years of renting. All the staff are experienced and friendly and their attention to detail is second to none. They are always attentive to any requirements made and run the business to suit the tenant as much as the landlord. We would highly recommend them to any prospective landlord or tenant.
I have been very pleased to rent a house with Its4rent. One of the agents Karina has always been extremely helpful and has always dealt with queries and problems in a quick and efficient manner. If you are looking to rent a house I would highly recommend Its4rent.
I am writing to recommend the services of its4rent. I was renting a property from its4rent for one year (August 2010 to August 2011) and I would like to assure all prospective tenants that I never had any issues with the professionalism of the people working there. There were never any problems with getting help from the agency if needed. Assistance was always provided promptly, very professional and I have always been completely satisfied with the work they did for me. I am happy to recommend the services of its4rent. If you have any questions about my experience, please feel free to contact me.
In my dealings with its4rent as a tenant, I found them to be very professional, easy to deal with and extremely efficient. If you are looking for security (ie. Deposit security) when you are renting I would recommend their services.
We have been renting now for nearly five years through Its4rent. I have to say in that time we have been greatly impressed with their service, from the first point of contact at the reception, to Karina who is in charge of our rental. The staff have great local knowledge of the area so they are able to attend to our rental requirements. Its4Rent have always been highly professional, friendly and helpful, no problem too small, extremely efficient in dealing with any problems or queries we have had. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to rent a property in the area.
On returning to Ireland I was under pressure to find a house to rent as quickly as possible. Viewing on weekdays were out of the question due to work commitments. Its4rent had no problem showing me the property I was interested in on a Saturday which I am extremely grateful for. The house was as described on daft.ie. Since moving in, small problems such as Gas boiler and dripping taps have been fixed fast and professionally. I would have no problem recommending Its4rent to any potential tenants or landlords.
I have been dealing with its4rent for over 8 years now, and love the service they provide, Karina & Tadgh, have been so helpful over the years, when you tell them what you are looking for they straight away know just the right property for you, they have never failed to find me the perfect little place to call home, I have and still do recommend its4rent to everyone I know & meet.