We listen to you and help you to find a home to fit your requirements
How we help
- We will transfer the Electricity and Gas accounts (if required) into your name.
- If you require contents insurance we can recommend/introduce you to our sister company Gallivan Murphy Hooper Dolan Insurances Ltd, who will be able to provide you with a competitive quote. For further information click here or call Simon on 064 6634632.
- We will set up a standing order for your rent to go monthly to the landlord/agent.
- We will arrange cleaning for you.
- ….and of course we will try helping you any other way possible to make your move as hassle free as possible, just ask!
Helpful things you need to know as a tenant
- A security deposit is required prior to occupation of the rented property which is usually equivalent to one month’s rent. The deposit is held to cover any breakages, damages, or other tenant liabilities. At the end of the tenancy a rental agent or in some cases the landlord will inspect the property and assess any damages and deductions due.
- The deposit cannot be used to cover rent.
- The security deposit will be returned in full once everything is in order.
- The property is thoroughly cleaned including but not restricted to; fridge, oven, microwave etc.
- Proof that ESB and Gas Bills are nil or transferred to the tenant’s new address.
- No breakages and damages to the property have occurred throughout the tenancy.
- All bins emptied, and rubbish and personal items removed from the property.
- Deposits will not be returned if you terminate the Letting Agreement before the lease expires
- To hold the property, you have selected you will need to pay a security deposit of at least one month’s rent.
- Holding Deposit is non-refundable
- Once the tenancy goes ahead, the first month’s rent is due on collection of the keys within the office along with the following information; CHECKLIST
- A signed lease agreement
- Passport or Drivers Licence for ALL tenants
- PPSN numbers FOR ALL tenants (adults only)
- 2 written references required (Including contact details) i.e. employer, landlord etc.
- Professional, bank – In the case of self-employed individuals a tax clearance certificate or letter from accountant is required
- Completion of its4rent tenant registration form in full
- One month’s rent and one month’s security deposit in full
- Bank details to arrange rent by standing order & proof of account